Monday, July 6, 2009

Laurel and Doug Visit

 


What a blessing! Laurel and Doug came up to visit us and it was so great to see them both again and get some quality time. Tom and I have both been totally overwhelmed with household chores and they both just jumped in and did anything they could to help, including organizing for my kids and me, and making sure this mama stays cool. :) I'm sorry I didn't get more pics of the two of them... But I'll remember the weekend forever! Thanks you two and love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caleb's First Six Months

Baby pics-birth through 2 weeks

Caleb's Second Baby Shower!

Wow, what a blessing! Thank you to all my "sisters!" We are now just needing the baby to arrive!

Caleb's First Baby Shower (one more to go!)

Taylor's 6th Grade Year