Thursday, July 30, 2009

I've taken up sewing


Well it is hot, hot, hot here in Spokane, and I've been spending a lot of time lately in my basement sewing and computer room to avoid it.  What fun I've been having, though, and who knew I'd love sewing so much!?  Here is my first accomplishment for Baby Caleb's crib...  The bumpers.  I just think they turned out so cute.  I also made a bedskirt for it, in the same stripy fabric I used for the ties on the bumpers.  Can't wait to get the crib set up and see how it all works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caleb's First Six Months

Baby pics-birth through 2 weeks

Caleb's Second Baby Shower!

Wow, what a blessing! Thank you to all my "sisters!" We are now just needing the baby to arrive!

Caleb's First Baby Shower (one more to go!)

Taylor's 6th Grade Year