Tuesday, June 9, 2009

 Wood Family Reunion!  It's been great having everybody around...  The kids are having a blast together.  Everybody went down to visit Cindy (wish they could have been here too), so I'm experiencing a quiet house today after 4 or 5 days of company.  
On Saturday we went to Coeur d' Alene Lake and hiked Tubb's Hill together.  So much fun...  I'm only sorry I forgot my camera for that trip.  We ended up coming home with some beach treasures for Caleb's room, including a driftwood stump and some rocks for decorating some wooden letters I bought to spell his name.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caleb's First Six Months

Baby pics-birth through 2 weeks

Caleb's Second Baby Shower!

Wow, what a blessing! Thank you to all my "sisters!" We are now just needing the baby to arrive!

Caleb's First Baby Shower (one more to go!)

Taylor's 6th Grade Year