Friday, June 12, 2009

New Pregnancy Developments

I found out this week I have something called Atrial Tachycardia, which basically means my heart rate is way too fast.  It's been a bit of blow for me because I've never even heard of this, but I found out I need to start taking beta-blockers today, and a bunch of other stuff I'm not super thrilled about, but Baby Caleb is worth it.  Apparently it's important that I take the medicine because we run the risk of the baby not getting enough blood, thereby not getting enough nutrition to grow as he should.
The upside to all of this is that I get to go in next week for a 3-D ultrasound, and will get to see my baby every 2 weeks!  Lots and lots of appointments for the rest of the pregnancy, but at least I'll know how he's doing.  So there'll be more pics of the littlest Wood to come as the weeks go by!
Please keep us in your prayers...  Ideally that this would pass when the pregnancy is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caleb's First Six Months

Baby pics-birth through 2 weeks

Caleb's Second Baby Shower!

Wow, what a blessing! Thank you to all my "sisters!" We are now just needing the baby to arrive!

Caleb's First Baby Shower (one more to go!)

Taylor's 6th Grade Year