Monday, August 8, 2011

A new beginning

Today is day one of my first "cleanse." I'm tired of being tired... tired of "jiggling" (lol but not funny)... I want to WANT to play with my kids, I want to be healthy again. I'm praying that I can use this time to really think about why I eat, and to focus on what's important, which is Christ, my husband, my kids, and my greater "family," especially my church family who I can't believe I ever lived without! I am so blessed. Last night we had everybody over and I mentioned that I was overwhelmed with laundry and a messy/dirty house and Vickie, Tessa and Krysann all informed me they were going to help me this week. Seriously... God's loving me through them in such an awesome way. <3

Goals for this week:

1: Tackle one room a day! Today is my room, tomorrow, Caleb's. xo
2: Spend at least 5 minutes in uninterrupted prayer. It doesn't sound like long... but my prayers are usually short! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caleb's First Six Months

Baby pics-birth through 2 weeks

Caleb's Second Baby Shower!

Wow, what a blessing! Thank you to all my "sisters!" We are now just needing the baby to arrive!

Caleb's First Baby Shower (one more to go!)

Taylor's 6th Grade Year