Friday, October 23, 2009

One Month

I just can't believe he's a month old already. He's started smiling now; so cute, and I think he officially smiled for the first time at Laura. That was at 3 weeks exactly, and he began smiling more consistently after that. So we're calling it a "real" one! He's napping more on a schedule now, too, in his crib, and I'm able to get housework done! I love you, little babe! The other kids all love him too and like to take turns holding him. They come running with a binky if he starts to fuss. Charlie says "When he gets to full-standing I'm going to teach him how to ride a bike." LOL... Everybody we meet asks him if he likes being a big brother and so far has always responded with a grin and a nod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caleb's First Six Months

Baby pics-birth through 2 weeks

Caleb's Second Baby Shower!

Wow, what a blessing! Thank you to all my "sisters!" We are now just needing the baby to arrive!

Caleb's First Baby Shower (one more to go!)

Taylor's 6th Grade Year